...so there's this thing going around FB where people write 25 random facts about themselves. I've been tagged in a few but i don't feel like doing one on FB so i'm doing one here :). I don't quite have 25 tho but i will update as i remember stuff so i'd probably have more by the time its done...
1. I don’t have favorites. My reason? There are way too many options to justify sticking to just one thing
2. I have conversations with myself audibly…I have to catch myself while out and about especially in shops cos I get strange looks
3. I love to dance…only a few people can attest to this fact tho’. Someone once said I’m like an ogbanje when reggae come on lol
4. Sleep and I are estranged lovers. Its been years since I can say I’ve had continuous night of good sleep...[does that grammar make sense? lol]
5. I don’t like to shop but not by choice [stuff don't fit right]…although my closet will say otherwise
6. Life isn’t just black and white…there’s off whites, candle whites, yellows, greys, etc to consider
7. I consider myself a realist but I usually think worst case scenario first…am I in denial?
8. I think I’m longwinded…I explain almost everything.
9. I like to write and I express myself better that way but I do not write in abstract…
10. I do not like chores. Grew up doing them and I do them now cos I have to not cos i love to…
11. I love to travel but haven’t been to as many places as I’d like cos I’d rather not go myself…travel buddy anyone?
12. My life has been pretty good and stress free so far. Sometimes I feel guilty about that…cos i still complain and i really don't have cause to.
13. I am rather indecisive….sometimes I really just don’t care enough to choose
14. I have 6 siblings
15. I’m absolutely horrid with roads and have no sense of direction
16. I don’t get really angry very often
17. I don’t have a smiley/normal straight face so people think I’m mean/snob…I’m really not :o
18. Pepsi trumps coke ANYDAY!!!
19. I laugh A LOT. I laugh very easily genuinely/nervously/angrily/clueless-ly….i just laugh.
20. I learned to use the computer when I moved to this country
21. I have an obsession with ass. I look at babes bodies especially their asses and I make comments in my head ‘dang she has a nice ass’ ‘eww too much ass’
22. I plan on having surgery sometime in the future. Nip/tuck baybayyy
23. I started speaking a native language fluently after being around it for about 2.5 years...no practise runs or anything. Just full blown fluency...*pops collar*
24. I ran a marathon a few years ago. You can't tell by looking at me tho' lol
25. I used to be a pretty good dancer [I can still hold my own but..] wish I could still dance…like reallllllllyyyyyyy dance…I’m talking ABDC/DWTS/mad krumping type dance…I fantasize about it mehn….just straight up killing it on some stage *sigh*…Ah well.
26. Growing up, I used to hear all the time that i looked like a boy and having something that looked like an 'adams apple' [sharrap, i was skinny jo] didn't help. I told the girls in HS that i was supposed to be a boy but after my head had come out god changed me to a girl...and some of them wabbits believed me. lol
27. I used to be a major tomboy. I LOVED being a tomboy and miss it terribly. I now look too 'womanly' to pull off being a tomboy...i'd look hella 'tarded. I secretly wish that wasn't the case.
28. I had 20/20 vision until 2001/2002 when i suddenly couldn't see the board from the back of class where i usually sat and from that point onwards i could literally tell as my eyes got progressively worse.
29. I would LOVE to work outside the US for a year. Somewhere in the UK would be good but anywhere would work
30. I remember birthdays from yester years [pry/sec sch mates]. I'm not as good as i used to be but i still do pretty well with birthdays.
31. I love watches...I have about 20 or so. Do i wear them all? No lol. I have to talk myself out of buying a cool looking watch.
32. I am pretty adaptable and can flow with whatever situation/position i find myself. I'm pretty accomodating of people as well.
33. I am an internalizer. By the time i bring it to you i have combed thru and analyzed it 101 times and you're getting the pretty'd up version of whatever i was/i've been going through.
34. I'm not very good at remembering names of movies titles/actors/singers/song titles etc. I can watch a movie or read a book and enjoy it but probably won't remember it in a couple of months.
35. I can lie down in my bed ALL day long, in complete silence and darkness...getting up only to eat and pee and whatever else nature requires i must do...as long as i have my laptop to browse the few sites i do, i'm fine.
Oh yea, Happy New Month!! Can't believe its the 2nd month of '09 already....na so this one too go fly by oh. Well, now is a good a time as any to start on those resolutions you didn't get to in January....Get on it!!
*Muah*
3 comments:
Gosh you sound so much like me..its scary
..lol.
lol really? I'm not sure if i should be sad or happy for you...lol Just kidding...you must be a great gal then ;)
I'm going off to yours to see how alike we are :)
"33. I am an internalizer. By the time i bring it to you i have ....analyzed it....you're getting the pretty'd up version...." that can't easily be puntured. Spot-on.
Post a Comment