Monday, February 9, 2009

Long Winded?

So I think I might be long winded…am I? I’m not exactly sure when that happened cos I’m not a big talker but I’ve noticed that I am or might be. Funny enough only one of my friends makes me feel like I rattle on and she’s the one that’s made me notice or rather begin to feel that I might be long winded. I guess it’s more that no one’s ever ‘complained’ about my need to explain almost everything or question everything [I ask to clarify/verify stuvvs jo]. Like someone asks a question to which I could just say ‘yes’ but in my head I anticipate the follow up questions that might/could follow and I go ahead and explain or answer those questions before they are asked. Is that wrong? Guess it depends on who you’re asking.

With this friend I have to try to remember to keep it short [don’t know if I’m doing a good job of that] cos I know she’s impatient and sometimes isn’t interested [makes me feel like a pest]. With other people, because I’m now conscious of it, I try to keep it short. With some others, I know they don’t mind so they get to hear/read my rattling. It really depends on who it is sha and how they communicate. If I notice they are short and abrupt then I try to keep things that way.

As far as I’m concerned it just keeps conversation going…I mean why end a perfectly good conversation by giving yes and no answers? It shows a lack of interest which i think is kinda rude sef. If you're talking to some person that u don't know and they are being a pest aiight cool but a friend? *shrugs* what do I know ey? That said, i am in no way talkative tho'


**So yea, i didn't really watch the Grammys yesterday...so i really don't have any comments.
**LOL@ the C-breezy and RiRi saga tho'...hope it all blows over soon for his sake.

*Muah*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...why end a perfectly good conversation..." let's get talking then.

Repressed One said...

Haha!!

Let's...