I took myself to see this movie…LMAO!!! The movie was funny/cute and I think I said “Men are idiots” about 10 times but I also said “Women are stupid” about the same number of times.
It is AMAZING how differently men and women think. Why are relationships sooooooo complicated? Why do we speak such different languages?? How are we ever supposed to understand one another? It doesn’t take 2/3 months to learn a new language…heck it took me about 2.5 years to become fluent in a foreign language but that was after somewhat living in the environment for a long time. How exactly am I supposed to meet a guy and know if I want to be with him and him me in a matter of weeks or months even?? When we don’t speak the same language? It’s all so confusing, really.
*Spolier Alert*
So Neil, who was bent on Not getting married but loved his woman to bits was willing to walk away from it all because she wanted to get married. This said woman who also loved Neil to bits walked away from him because she thought if he didn’t marry her then he must not love her enough. That’s what we all tell ourselves right? “Girl, if he’s been with you for x years and he’s not marrying you…he don’t love you”. Well you can’t blame us really cos I’ve seen more than enough cases of men getting out of 5+years relationships claiming they don’t want to get married and you hear they are married a year later. In the end she realizes “he does love me so what if we don’t sign a piece of paper” and he also realizes “I love this woman, if what she wants is marriage…I’ll do it to make her happy” awww. This is obviously an exception to the rule.
Lesson: Put the other person’s happiness before your own and everyone is happy :)
Anne gives her man an ultimatum and he marries her even though he wasn’t ready to settle down. “A man’s a dick if he been with a girl forever and he doesn’t marry her and he’s an asshole for doing before he’s ready,” he says…this is true! So did he really love her but just really wasn’t ready or he just thought he loved her cos he’d been with her since college? And the babe sef…she wasn’t giving him none at all *gasp* WTF? That’s why she was so quick to ‘forgive’ when she found out he was cheating. She was more upset to find out he was still smoking than she was about him cheating, WTF? So did she really love him enough to marry him or did she just do it cos it was the thing to do? He shoulda just left her alone if he wasn't ready to get married, yea we would have cussed his ass out but it would have saved everyone the future hassle. And yea, she shouldn't have given him an ultimatum just cos 'society' says you must get married after college. They both ended up single.
Then the cheat [can't rem her name]?? Was she really upset that the man slept with his wife?...see as she just broke up a home. Well nah…it woulda been broken sooner or later. That couple was living a lie. She has some dude eating out the palm of his hands and i want to believe she tried to 'love' him but it just wasn't happening and she finally left him. But not after using his head...he was her FWB and she used him to the fullest lol...heffa [yes, yes men do it all the time but still...]. She ended up single sha.
I’m glad Conner and Mary ended up together. I’m also glad Alex and Gigi ended up together. Speaking of Gigi buahahahahahaahha….she was hilarious. I give it to her men cos I no fit. I’m sometimes envious of people that are optimistic about this thing called love. They try and try and continue to put themselves out there in loves way in the hopes of being loved back regardless of past experiences. Kudos, to you all. You are braver than me.
Memorable Quotes from the movie:
“Maybe he just forgot your hut number…” ...heelarity
“If a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit, he genuinely doesn’t give a shit” ...*Amen*
“I am jealous of the man who ends up marrying you” ...Buggas!! Pure BS
“A man’s a dick if he been with a girl forever and he doesn’t marry her and he’s an asshole for doing before he’s ready”
LMAO
LOL
All in all twas a cute moive sha…although it did kinda leave me in a *deep sigh* kinda mood. Like dang, I wish it were easier. Ah well.
*Muah*
No comments:
Post a Comment