Tuesday, February 2, 2010

According to You...

**I like this song

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.



RAMBLES that have nothing to do with my post Title or the song...

*ewooo my computer is getting slow as fuck :(….who wants to buy me a new one?

*Only in America is it okay for a 7 year old child to be transgender and be looking forward to when h/she can wear bikinis.

*ewww I saw the bedrock video…who is that lil kid that raps at the end?? He looks almost as disgusting as lil’wayne looks with all those tatts.

*I watched a Naija movie where they placed a baby on the back seat of the car while the mama drove…as in on a blanket...really?? They couldn’t get a car seat to put the baby in?? SMH!!

*Women forget/forgive wrong doing a lot quicker for sure!!

*Why do people fuss about falentine's day? Single or not, the day has never bothered me…doesn’t even phase me. Folks getting depressed or wallowing…abeg jare!!

*Watched the Grammys…it wasn’t painful. Facebook statuses made it fun although some where just annoying.

*Do you ever wonder why you’re friends with certain people?

*Life is funny! When things are hard, we say “It shouldn’t be this hard.” When things seem easy, we wonder “should it be this easy?”

*I’m looking forward to this about as much as I’m not looking forward to it…weird!!

*Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it.

*It's hard to accept or even believe it while you're going through it but God really does know what he's doing and more importantly why he's doing it the way he his.

*“Words of Affirmation” is definitely one of my love languages. The totally sad part is IF this is my partners love language too then I’m hella screwed. Ultimately though, I think all 5 love languages should be present in someway in any successful relationship.

*I fapped another '100 Random questions' [from Sting]...Yippee! I'll save that for my 100th post...whenever i get there lol

*Happy New Month ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my people...and just like that the year is racing along. Make hay while the sun shines oh if not na Dec una go dey look!!

...lemme stop yakking.

GoodNight and GodBless

*XOXO*

15 comments:

leggy said...

i liked the song^^^
very random post..i liked it.

Apinke said...

i thot i was the only one who dislikes that lil wayne, his tatts are frigging irritating!!

nice randoms

Andrea said...

I love random post...did you watch tyra banks show with the kids having gender surgery as young as 7 years old..wow.. its crazy. I just felt they were do young. but then again..who am I.

shorty said...

Wow random...i like!!!

Anonymous said...

*words of affirmation* noted... :)

Sugarking said...

That Valentine's day gist is so true jare. People go just dey die put. As for me, on that day, I'm either sleeping or smoking my kpoli. I no fit shout.

Fragilelooks said...

i do wonda why i stay frends wit some pple. Valentines day has bn like evrioda normal day.Nufn to it. I love d randomness of dis post.

Fragilelooks said...

i do wonda why i stay frends wit some pple. Valentines day has bn like evrioda normal day.Nufn to it. I love d randomness of dis post.

Azazel said...

Loved it

Random One said...

Leggy- Thanks ma!

Barrister- He looks like a walking STD…eek!

Andrea- Thanks ma! Yes oh, that’s where I got it from. I think so too but then all these parents feel they are doing the right think so, like you, I say what do I know?

- Thanks, Shorty! :)

BaGucci- Haha!! Good ;)

SugarKing- lol, you this malo boy!! Smoke easy sha…

Fragilelooks- Thanks mama!

Azazel- *waves*

LusciousRon said...

Random! But nice

mizchif said...

OMG!!! I'm not even goingto read this post because you stole it! Yes, you stole it from my head.lol.

I've been meaning to do a post on this song since i first heard it in Dec i think. Now with all my procastination, you dun went and did it before me.

mssccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!

lol. Ok lemme even see what you wrote sef.

mizchif said...

Oh, ok.
hehehehehehehehehe.
Love your randomisity, you just start talking and then you talk about everything.

Guess i can still do the post i had in mind:D

I'm sorry, but every time i see Li' wayne i can't help but think "walking STD" He just looks so dirty and with all those baby mama's??? Nigga PUH-LEEZ!

mizchif said...

Bia dis girl what is it?
Pleaseget out of my head.

I just read ur replies and you also said "he looks like a walking STD"
As far as i know i don't have a twin oh, so stop it!

Random One said...

Buahahahah MIZCHIF you just cracked me the hell up!! I laughed out loud at your last comment cos i said 'Ha! Me tooo!' when i read your second comment. LOL!!

Yea girl...do your own post. I didn't do the song justice, just posted it. i'd like to read yours :)

@Luscious Ron- Thanks for stopping by :)