How have you all been?? I've missed you all so...
I no get yarns oh or rather i have quite a bit but i'm not quite sure where to start but i wanted to drop by and say hello.
-So what has everyone been up to? How has 2010 been so far? It's going to be a great year...Insah Allah!!
-It's MLK day tomorrow...who has the day off?
-You know...I don’t mind reading [the word] ‘stuvvs/stuffs’ but hearing it is irksome.
-“Life’s a bitch but I love her” *chuckle*
- People [always] seem ask me “What do you like (sef)?”…I like stuff mayne amidst all the stuff i don't like!
-Why are people so rude? If you plan to do something and can’t…courtesy demands you at least let the people waiting on you know. Buggas!!
-[Someone said to me]“You want what you want when you want it…” Really? LOL!! I don’t think I’m a brat nor do I think I throw tantrums but everyone is entitled to an opinion. Ah well!
-I was obviously having a major laugh with my lofty weight loss ‘plan/idea’…serious long tin!!
-It’s rather ironic that I didn’t pig out on naija movies over the last month.
-
-What would I do if I got an engagement ring I didn’t particularly like? Hmmm. My ladies, wetin una go do?? Okay, lets assume his reason(s) for getting the one he did is/are valid?
-My sister is a character….we are soooo different.
-“When life hands you lemons…throw is at someone” *chuckle*
- I wish i had an express/explicit way of knowing God's will. Like why don't i just hear "Yes, my child you should to this" OR "No, my darling, this is not for you" *sigh*
-“Swaggnificent” wtf?…die ‘swagg’ die!!!!!
-My Bloggabirthday is coming up....how shall i celebrate??
-Who is watching the Golden Globe awards? To dey watch award shows dey hard me...they are just sooo long!!
Like i said, i just wanted to say hello. I'll be back............................soon [hopefully] :)
Have a marvelous week, my good people
*XOXO*
8 comments:
me! ME! I'm watching the golden globes!
I'm watching the awards but I only see the final two hours LOL. Ghana babes set pass naija ones? I no know o...
Ghana women have the body but lack in looks.
Lol the awards were aight lol.
Nice Anon u just made a generalisation bud
happy new year!come back soon
I totally love your ramdom post..The only award i enjoy sometimes.. is the BET awards
@ Tayne- Of cos!!
@ Myne- U even tried. Yes oh...Naija babes set no doubt but G-babes set pass.
@ Nicey- I can't disagree with that. How are ya, dearie
@ Azazel- I guess they were...didn't pay attention.
Be that as it may...the generalization is not an entirely false one :P
@ Omotee- My Barrister...how now?
@ Andrea- Aww thanks. I hear you on 'sometimes'
Happy new year babe...I missed you o,no be lie!
hw u dey?
Post a Comment