…[disjointed] random fashion…keep up if you can :).
My first post in the month of Nov...shame on me!!
The days just keep whizzing by, don’t they?? Less than 50 days to the end of the year. How did that happen?? It's really hard not to think about the kind of year i've had and the feeling that it's been a total waste. *sigh*
Why do people say "let me call you back/I'll call you back" and don't?? It's annoying as Fuck. I usually don't expect anyone who says it to actually call back and i'm pleasantly surprised when they do but its still annoying when i hear it…just say ‘lemme talk to you later..’ or something *rolleyes*
I need to quit second guessing myself. Everything else will have to sort itself out. Insha Allah
Shawshank Redemption is a good moive. Just saw it again.
Perceptions can be dangerous. Doesn’t matter how innocent something is...if people around you don’t see it that way there really isn’t anything you can do about it.
On Riri’s interview- I haven’t seen the interview yet [don’t know that I will] but I was kinda surprised to hear/read the comments that I have. Apparently, [people feel like] she wasn’t exactly honest about her side of how things played out and most people respect her less…if not as an artist then definitely as a person. On the other hand I saw C-breezy’s interview on 106th and it wasn’t bad. I think he did a better job of answering questions here than he did on that sham of an interview he had on Larry king back then.
Saw a screening of the movie ‘Precious’---boy lemme tell ya!! It was some deep stuff yo!! I won’t spoil it for you guys but see it if you can. I must say tho’ that the director—Lee Daniels, definitely HAS issues. We stayed behind for a Q&A with him and his responses to questions almost made me not like the movie sef…he’s one of those people that are black but secretly think/wish they are white and in a bid to keep that a secret tries to come off as [too] black [if that makes any sense]. Every response he gave had a black people vs white people connotation…twas tres annoying.
I want a NETBOOK. It’s totally pointless and probably a waste of money but I want one sha. Actually there’s suddenly a lot of things I want just for the heck of it…but they shall all remain wants/wishes m’fraid *sigh*…I need a sugar daddy!!
I hate saying I’m sick but feeling not-so-great SUCKS….it’s actually down right annoying. Ugh! It feels like I swallowed a frog and it got stuck halfway down :(
Okay, so I’m watching an old episode of one of Tyra’s many silly “social experiments” [I mean the chic be feeling like Christopher Columbus, like she be discovering stuff and ish]. In this one, she suits up as a 300lb woman and she’s giving the men a hard time for ‘discriminating’ against dating big women. My question is why?? Everyone has preferences. Why give them a hard time cos they’d rather not date a ‘larger’ woman? I’m sure she wouldn’t date a 300lb man either…mschewwww!!
Mehnnnn God took his time with this Halle Berry woman!! Dang, she’s a beauty!!
“There are two kinds of people in this world. There are men and there are women” can’t remember where I heard this but it got a chuckle out of me. Teehee!
Shout out to Rethots!!
Does Karma really make her rounds? Doesn’t always seem like it. God dey sha!
Speaking of God, I’m not exactly sure were we’re at. I’m not as guilt ridden and ‘kinda upset’ as I was but I’m also not on my prayer/bible study grind as i need to be. Don’t know if that’s better or worse. I am, however, mega grateful for how he keeps me. I am indeed a KEPT woman! Kept by my most gracious, ever loving, and ever merciful FATHER. Jesu mo juba!!
I had reason to go thru some of my older posts the other day…I actually enjoyed reading a lot of them. I was definitely more personal back then. Ah well.
I suddenly feel like/want a mind numbing, knee buckling kIsS. Damn!!
How una dey? Hope you all had a good week.
What u’all getting into this weekend? Hopefully it’s much more than I’m doing…whatever it is, u’all be safe and come gist us all about it :D
*Muah*
12 comments:
Babe,you too much o........
Truly,that whole I wud call you back thing sucks!
You've been slacking ooo, hope you feel better soon and swallow down that frog, LOL.
Lots of randoms, but I kept up. Don't be a stranger now OK? Take care
Lol it's basketmouth's joke @ there are two kinds of ppl..
But mehn i feel u @ gettin annoyed with ppl who say they going to call u back but never do.
"want a mind numbing, knee buckling kIsS".
We are in the same boat!
lol.i swear im guilty of telling people that ill call them back then i dont.sometimes its just cos i dont know what else to say, i swear ill change!!
i personally think racism is over rated, i hate the blacks vs whites mentality also.
plus, about the preference thing,that is soooooooooo true!!i dont like tyra.i dont shes full of.....censored!!lol
very very nice post.
OMG...i HATE...when people do that!! "i'll call you back"....just say..bye..or talk to you later!! Mehn...so annoying!!!!!
mind numbing,knee buckling eh?
@MyWorld- lol, how for do na? It does mehn!
@Myne- No mind me jare and it’s not like I have a valid excuse oh…well sides from being dry. Thank dear, I feel much better.
Lol, I’ll try my best :)
@Azazel- Basketmouth said it too? It wasn’t him I heard it from sha cos I ain’t seen anything by him in a hot minute and I heard it recently…a movie or tv show or something.
@Nicey- My sister, the tin ehn!!! *sigh*
@Leggy- Ahhhhh, so you’re one of them?? *throws eggs* lol j/k. “I’ll talk to you Later” works cos later can mean whatever you want it to mean. I addressed the racism thing on your blog already so…
Lol, una plenty wey no like Tyra. U know what? She is annoying as heck and fake as can be sometime and I swear I roll my eyes every time I watch her but her goofiness cracks me up sometimes lol. It’s either her or Oprah and sometime O is just dry.
@Kate- e be laik sey we plenty small...annoying buggas!! Yes oh…you read right *fans self* :D
...flattered, while whispering back.
Gud one...enjoyed it
The let me call you back thing annoys me, and like you...I never expect them to call back.
Riri's intafoo: Reading comments on YBF, I wanted to reach in and slap some people....all that team Chris nonsense, people calling her a bitch etc etc. I'm like no one was there, so everyone should just sharrap.
What is a netbook?
Totally feel you on the G-O-D. Not where we need to be but I am oh so kept, he is a good God.
Have a great weekend, Rep. :-)
Thanks Harry
OM- It's those Uber cute extra, light weight mini laptops. They are the size of a large textbook.
i like this post. random thoughts, similar to how my mind works. lol. i really like this post.
Post a Comment