Monday, March 2, 2009

Cry Spells!

Anyone else have em? I used to have these phases a few years ago, usually during the summer, where everything made me tear up and I would sometimes cry. I usually didn’t actually cry but I got really teary eyed during that time over the silliest things and like clockwork it happened every year for a few years. Then it stopped. That is until lately…

I’ve gotten very emotional lately and I don’t know why. I think I’ve bawled at least once maybe even twice every month since the beginning of the year…I entered March with tears. I cried pretty much all day yesterday. Why?? Beats me! I couldn’t blog bout it yesterday cos it was mama’s day so my other ‘journal’ got the gist…yes, bloggy, sorry I’m kinda cheating on you. Well not really, before you she was so…

On a totally different note: I kinda mentioned before that I’m dealing with ‘being a not so great friend’ well I still am and it sucks major balls. What irks me more is that one of the people I was ‘trying’ to ‘protect’ was the one who spilled the beans. In fairness to her she didn’t send me message nor was there really a need to protect anything. I just thot I was ‘protecting’ one friends privacy and in the event disappointed another. Funny thing is I completely understand why he is disappointed and why he’s now starting to wonder where my loyalties lie and true friendship and what not. It sucks that this happened over something rather irrelevant but I know in the grand scheme of things it’s not really about the letter it’s about the heart of it all. I wish there was something I could do but there isn’t. It makes me sad to be on this end of things…It will play out the way it plays out. I retreat when things like these happen cos I’d just rather disappear than feel like I’m causing anyone grief/pain or whatever. It sucks all around. Most won’t understand it and would probably scoff at the whole thing but I kinda do. *sigh*

These people at my company are some unorganized mofos mehn…stop frigging giving me heart palpitations jo!! Do I have the frigging job or not??…Arghhhh

There’s nothing on TV sha…why the heck are all my shows re-runs? Mscheww

Where the heck is the ‘select all’ thingiemijig on this new windows xp? :-/

**ohh church was tres good yesterday. Maybe I’ll write about it later.

…ah well, laters bloggy!

*Muah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...over something rather irrelevant..." eventually, what really matters are those 'little' things we consider inconsequential.
Never mind tho', all always ends well.