Dang! It’s the end of another month ohhhh…where is time flying to biko? Before I blink eye 10 times now year go don end. Na waya!!
On that note…I’ve managed to blog everyday for a whole month…YAYYYY!!! I really didn’t think I’d have anything to write for 30days [28 in Feb and 2 in Jan…lol no it wasn’t planned] granted the entries are nothing mucho-ly interesting but nyeh…I did it. Yay! :p. So, my dear bloggy you no go vex if you no see me everyday again. Still haven’t decided when I’ll go public sha…make we dey look.
Speaking of 'going public'...how does that work sef? Does the blog automatically show up on a 'hey, look i'm open to the public, read me!' list somewhere? lol OR does it remain 'hidden' anyways unless i alert people who alert others? In which case making it private in the first place was pointless cos i'm not alerting anyone to my having a blog. Ah well...wot'eva!
These people in naija movies can cry sha…the heck? It’s like it’s a requirement to act in naija movies. I have often wondered how people can cry and not have blood shot eyes. I only have to tear up for my eyes to get blood red. These people be weeping and remain clear eyed…how? *shrugs*
I talked to General S. today…I was pleased to hear that he saw things from my pov at least no be sey na womanly emotions bin dey do me cos for a second there I was starting to wonder if we women were the ‘lost’ ones. Ah well. Water dey always find hin level. Hin go find hin own soon enough. God, I know you have a 'funny' sense of humor buy biko ehn let this not turn out to be one of those times lol…that sure will be something but I no want.
I should go review my ‘to-do list’ for the year and see where I’m at. You know, pending the outcome of events over the next couple of weeks, I just might be embarking on a new journey…a new environment. I’m still a little hesitant about the move but more about logistics than anything else. It wouldn’t have been my first choice weather/COL wise but like I mentioned above God has a 'funny' sense of humor. It should be interesting no doubt. Very interesting…hehehe....
Lol, I love my family mehn…we’re soo alike, yet so different. I’m definitely enjoying them more.
I wanna color my hair…black oh, nothing major lol
Hope you had a good month, Bloggy! Here's to a better month ahead!!
*Muah*
No comments:
Post a Comment